Monday, March 30, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without You!

Coz we belong together now,
Forever united here somehow,
You got a piece of me,
And honestly
My life would suck without you...

Once I've told him,
Bi, I cant imagine my life without you. * softly, I'm shy
Ha? What?!
I was quite hurt coz I finally gathered up all my courage but he cant hear!!!
I cant imagine my life without you! *blushing hahah! I'm that shy okay.
Dont imagine, I'll never let it happen. *smiles

I literally melted on the spot! Am I that vulnerable in front of him? *pouts
I went damn estatic & high throughout the day , I'm still VERY happy when I'm thinking of it now!

I do believe that this wont last long. We're going apart soon. Studies, education. Emo!
Tears are going to shed, hearts are going to be longing, yet we're still happy to be in each other's life. ;)

Am I seriously in love? [ Sannie even tagged me in FB saying that I'm in love ]
What I know is, being loved and loving somebody is AWESOME! ;)


Random Rants


Even my feet are sunburnt after the beach trip.
Cy, I forgot to apply sun tan oil there! And yes, it hurts till now! =(


Finally, I bought the Ipanema's flip flops and I hate it now. T_______T

I was very excited when I'm in the shop trying on this pair & once I walked out of the shop, I've regretted.
Somehow, I just dont like the design and all now.
And, it costs me alot! =(



Went for Lok Lok with him the other day.
We love hawker food! *shhh... I'm not allowed to say it here!*





Tell me he looked eerie in this pic!!! Haha!

Us.
With his very first present from me on his head. =)
When you're only 14, you'll buy all sorts of nonsense for your bf!
Urmm... Maybe its just me. =X

1 comment:

The name's Andrea said...

eh we chose that hat together. lol. and that feet looked painful.