Friday, March 6, 2009

Speechless

Am soooo speechless now.
Sometimes, I really do feel that I should not express out my feelings.
Too much to bear, too much to worry.
Some people around me do get offended easily.
Hello? This is how I feel!!

I do consider myself as somebody who is tooooo straight forward.
My bad, I cant hide my feelings. I just cant.
I'll voice out whenever I'm not feeling right, whenever I'm angry at somebody.
People just have to learn to accept the fact that they're not perfect.
So, when somebody voice out, why do you get offended?
Its stupid. Accept your mistake, and make it right!
No point getting angry at that somebody who voice out their opinion.
Blahhhhhh...

I've read a news in Star this week.
A post that I wouldnt agree.
It says : Bloggers should be given rules to follow
What is this?
Blogging is another way to express our feelings.
How can we control our feelings by blogging only good stuff everytime?
Its simply ridiculous.
In my opinion, I dont need anyone's permission to scold somebody that I hate in MY blog!
Pathetically, people just dont understand.
Urgh, just too bad.

I'm seriously outta my mood now.
Mood swings. It happens every month.

No comments: