Monday, March 23, 2009

Indecisive

Tell you what, I've realised that I'm hopelessly very indecisive!
I cant make decisions! I seriously cant, I'm that hopeless.
In the beginning, I've tried to convince myself that I aint that bad.
I can think, I can choose, I can decide...
But through all those random stuffs that had happened...
Ahhh, I gave up. T____T

First and foremost, my ever so important future education is still undecided till now.
Yada, yada, APRIL is reaching soon!! =(
I've decided what course to take BUT I still cant decide where to take it.
Dad have been pestering me bout where I when and where I want to register.
My bad, till now I still cant give him an answer.
And, I've been ignoring mum for her constant nagging for Form6.
Cheers =)

Vincci who just came back from NS also have got herself a new phone!
Where's mine?!
I'm still choosing! T_____T
Urgh. Even Sannie also knows what phone she wishes to buy.
Why is it so hard for me to choose? Tell me, babeh!
Stupid handphone companies launches too many choices.
Thats all I can blame. Hah!
Ahhhh, forget bout all those sorta important decisions for a 18 years old like me.
I can even give up shopping for this! Tell me I'm great! =X
Went QB the other day with him and I grabbed a few tops from F21 and tried them on.
Guess what?
I dont know which top suits me the best and I decided to walk out from the store empty-handed!
Wtf.

My bro and him used to complained alot when they go out with me for supper.
WHY WHY WHY
I would drove around the area for a period of time to decide which food I want to eat.
I can even drove back to the same stall/shop that I've passed several times to buy a cup of water.

And the list goes on and on...
I'm feeling so helpless now.
*pouts*

The only thing I'm very sure of ; I love you!

No comments: