Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gugu Gigi Gaga

Okay. My title make no sense.
Jade used to say that I'm talking like a baby when I go "Gugu gigi gaga"

Went to my parents office on Tues after I came back from Penang.
Ohhh, how I miss my 'work' place.. hahaha
Ventured my mum's hp when they're busy working.
Seriously, I dont understand why is she using such cekap hp while I'm suffering with a 'laubeh' one ( my hp dont even have a camera!!! T____T )
C902, C902, I'm so sad that you lived with a wrong owner.. XD

Since the camera is so damn cekap, why waste it?
Camwhore time la tu! ;)
And the effect used on the cam is so damn cun!
My God, I'm fusing Malay into my post T____________T


Cute not? Cute not? That car key is supposed to be stuck into the cow head. Too bad, its so fat! T____T Bought this in KL last year. ;)


Mum's a Balenciaga freak! She even bought two same type of purse and now I'm using one. =D

Yours truly is damn emo coz the Ribena she's drinking is not sweet but sour. =( Its mix with lemon!!!!!

A photostrip of mine =)
Note to self : Get rid of your stupid laubeh phone!! Please kindly make up your mind and buy a new one asap!

No comments: