Monday, May 11, 2009

Questions


This 2 questions have been oftenly asked by people around me lately.
And and and..
All I get from them was laughters after I answered them. ==


Q : You got get matriculation ah?
A : Urmm... NO!
Q : Why?
A : Coz.. I didnt apply. Bought the id no. and all craps to apply but ended up forget to apply and kept that piece of receipt in my file till now. Hahahah!



I'm that miserable. When I wanna apply, the application sudah tutup!!! T__________T I dont know why I'm that forgetful. Something muz be wrong somewhere. Hah! Wasted my money! Tsk tsk.


Q : You got get JPA ah?
A : Urmm... NO!
Q : Why?
A : Coz.. I got a freaking B3 for Moral!! wtf and the minimum requirement for Moral is A2. *cries*

Muahahaha! I'm seriously that miserable weihhh.
Memang ditakdirkan, aku tarak jodoh dengan kerajaan T_____T

From now on, I muz speak malay more frequently.
I hardly speak Malay at during school days and now...
Its going down the drain.
I've even forgotten what is grandchildren in Malay!!!!
Now I remembered, its cucu. =X
Shoot me, people!



No comments: