Friday, May 29, 2009

Kiss Me Thru The Blog

I'm sooooooo satisfied! Hahaha
All thanks to J-Card Day! *grins*
The crowd was awesome.
The way they grad every stuff they see was like they're FREE!!
Yes, economy recession didn't hit BM town! XD

I was supposed to sleep early tonight as I'm off to camp tmw.
Yet, my eyes are still wide open. T___________T
I'm still busy with the games for the camp and stuff. *cries*
This explains me well. I'm a last minute worker ;)


To the fans of my blog ( as though I have any but who cares anyway ) :
I'm leaving for camp tmw! *shouts to the world*
Do miss me and once you're missing me, you may kiss me through the blog instead of phone. Hahah
Damn, I'm very good at 'syoksendiri' moment, dont I?

2 comments:

Swetha Baskaran said...

babe! ill miss youu!! mwah mwah to ur bloggie!! hehehhe

Zoe said...

heheheh!!!! miss u too sayang! =)