Sunday, May 24, 2009

Right Round

You spin my head right round, right round..

You took my emotions to a roller coaster ride yday..
Ups and downs, screams and joy..
I was happy to know the truth...

I understand what you're going through..
We're having the same situation, dont we?
They appeared together at the same time...
They're the ones who is there for us when we're sad, dont they?
They're the ones who we spill out everything to..
We thought we fell in love with them, its a lie!
We lied to them, we lied to ourselves too.
Yes, we cant deny that we like them, we have good feelings towards them...
Yet, deep down inside.. we know they're not the one...


I didnt know leaving me will make you sad...
I thought I meant nothing to you ; I didnt know that it was so hard for you to move on..
You forced n forced n forced yourself...
I know the pain ; I am going through the pain too.
I know those tears ; I am tearing too.
I know the aches... I am having them too...


Anyway, thanks for all the comments people!!
I'm not feeling better, I'm not going to lie...
But I will be better... Its just the matter of time.
=)

No comments: