Thursday, May 28, 2009

TGI Friday

Jusco oh Jusco...
I'm currently having a love-hate relationship with this mall! Lol
Seriously, I'm getting sick of it yet it is the nearest place to hang out.
I've been to this mall 2 times this week and yet I'm going again tonight.
Why am I going again tonight?!
Jusco is having amazing 70% sales!!!! Ooohhh lala~
Went for movie with the girls on Sunday.
Awesome movie but tears are wasted.
I'm with you, Sharoon!! That stupid guy wasted our tears!! Lmao
Then, the whole big group of us went Black Canyon and settled down for awhile.


Finally, they get to meet each other after 10 years.. hahahah! We just love to hug, dont we? =)


Me. Busy!


Me. Roshini. ( I hate my teeth ) hahaha


The ever so 'aggressive' Sharoon!!! Look at her hand!!!!


Us minus Big Ma. She left early.


Went Jusco again yday to figure out games for CF Camp. Tee-hee!
We shopped up and down, left and right, in and out.
Tired weiihhhh! TIRED! hahahaha


After CF Camp, Imma going to start studying already.
8th of June, 8th of June, its finally coming. Yu-hoo!
The biggest concern : My car! *cries*
My current baby, I wonder whether I can protect you safely for this 18 months...
*praying hard that I will bring you back in one piece everyday*
Hahahahaha! Miserable shit!! T_______________T
I need to find a way out. I need to learn how to park my car!
I seriously got no idea why I cant I park my car nicely. Hahah!
I'm talking like I'm driving a lorry/van but actually I'm only driving a Kenari.
*bangs head to the wall*

No comments: