Friday, May 22, 2009

Lies

Finally, I've woke up.
Finding the truth of all those lies that are lying beneath us.
You lied to me, dont you?
I was stupid to trust your words.
You treated me like I was a fool...
I know I'm naive, trusting that you'll still turn back...

It hurts when I know you both are together.
I cried, I cried, I cried.
Yet, I know its nothing to do with me.. I know I should not care much..
It scares me how you've changed so fast.
I didnt know that I meant nothing to you.. Pathetically worthless?
People often says reality hurts. It really does.

Why cant I forget you?
Why cant I move on with him?
Urgh.

Leave me alone!

5 comments:

dylan said...

you can, yes you can!
babe, you cant stupid aite?
i'm always here for you, remember that

Swetha Baskaran said...

dear! dont worry
we are all here for you, ALWAYS!! =)
see ya real soon!! <3

SGRMSE. said...

All it takes is time. Hang in there, take it easy (: You'll get there.

Zoe said...

[dylan] thanks, seriously I'm grateful that u're always there for me.

[swetha] aahhhh!!!! i'm missing you!!! thanks sayang

[whoaamello] hahah.. yeah, time is the magic healer ;) thanks anyway

Anonymous said...

hey...
things happen..
and we learn and grow...
it hurts now but in years to come..
it will make you stronger..
mwuaxx!!
love you!!