Friday, June 19, 2009

College Life

My title is so formal weih! hahaha
Okay, as promised : My coll life!! =)

Since the whole world knew that I suck when it comes to parking, guess what happened to my beautiful Monday morning?!
MY CAR GOT FINED!!!!! *cries*
Its my first day and such thing happened to me T_______T
Oh, crap! Why cant the MPPP fella have more mercy on me?! ( since it was my first time wtf )
Its my fault anyway. Who the hell ask me to park along the roadside just to save the RM2 parking and the RM2 public carpark is just RIGHT BESIDE the place I park my car?!

Besides sucking in parking, I suck in Maths too!
Coz I wanted to save RM2 and in return, I have to pay RM30 now! =(



The driver ;)


And seriously, I HATE travelling everyday! T_____T
So damn tired weih! Waking up early every morning and got stuck in the jam on the way back.
How good if my driver is still here *sigh*
And, I forgotten what happened for the next few days hahaha
Coz I'm dead everyday I came back from coll Lol!

I'm lovin' Fri class!! 11am-1pm!! Weeeee~
Went for lunch with Taikor after class last week and invaded TARC! hahaha
Then, rushed back to Sunway to catch a movie with my dear son ;)
17 Again!!
Zac Efron.. == ( I still prefer R-pattz haahah)



After movie, rushed back to fetch my sis to meet up with the girls at Irfanah.
I learned how to order a new type of drinks at nasi kandar now! =)
Dont need to suffer with Teh Ais anymore *winkz*
Cy taught me : Teh O Limau Ais! ( dont laugh! )
Then, the best part of the day arrived... Jill suggested us to go to playground.
I always have the 'thing' for playground k! ;)
Since I'm always that clumsy ( and gained weight lately which makes me even clumsier ) I somehow fell on the steel net thinggy.
Its not hurtful on that night.. but the next day I woke up, my leg was tattoo-ed with alot of beautifully shaped bruises!
Dang! It hurts so badly!!! T________T

Just to show off my fat legs again! hahahaha

2 comments:

Lady Fify said...

omg.
ur leg so terukk!!

Zoe said...

hahaha yeah!
I wonder why i get bruises so easily T____T hahaha