Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Weather nowadays is killin' hot!
Very hot indeed.

Its so hot until I barely can open my eyes

Something irrelevant Lol!

So, that particular one fine day, I had class at 11am.
And I seriously hate to have class at that time coz there will be no parking space left!! T____T
As usual, I went round and round and round and finally parked at a supremely farrrrrrrrrr place from my coll.
I parked somewhere near the hostel!! ( okay, maybe not that far.. but still!!! )
As a very good driver in parking, I decided to go very near to the road side's curb..
Then, I heard one loud banging sound! Dang!!
I hit my bumper towards the curb and half of my car in on top of the thing now!
How crappy that would be?!
My bumper cracked! ( again == )

I know it cracked a lil only.. but this is the only side I can damage it coz...

THE OTHER SIDE IS BADLY DAMAGED ALREADY!!! hahahaha

On the first week, I got fined.
Second week, I hit my bumper.
Third week? Lets pray hard for me!!! *stares pitifully*

1 comment:

Louis Beh said...

next time be careful please, don't accident anymore.. if not, you will not be living~ hahahaha~ and I will be very very very very, deeply grieve!! you are very important to me