Tuesday, June 23, 2009

You!

No, I'm not turning back.
Things are for sure getting better. ;)

From the beginning, I knew it was going to be tough..
All I need is time, time to move on, time to heal..
Yet, one thing I'm very sure of is..
I'm not forgetting you!

Memories between us will hardly fade,
Joy that you brought will never be forgotten,
You, definitely stole a piece of my heart.
It has gone, but will not be forgotten.

I'm not giving up.
I'm not hanging on.
I'm going with the flow.

As time passes by, I've realised how much I've depend on you.
My bad, I've been too dependent on you.
Your bad, you've been 'manja-kan' me too much.

The feeling of driving alone in the car everyday is not fun.
I miss hearing your voice nagging me whenever I'm reckless...
I miss hearing your voice navigating the way..
I miss hearing your voice teaching me how to park my car...
Most of all, I miss the way you tease me each time I started to sing while driving..
Remember 'Love Story'?

Little by little, things around me reminds of you, especially your hands..
Your multi-tasked hands...
The one that will always hold me when I tripped...
The one that provides me heat in the cinema...
The one that holds me whenever I'm down...
Most of all, the one that will never let go when we're out...

When I say I missed you, I never lied.
When I say I need you, I never lied.

Memories shall be remained as memories...
For sure, I'm glad to take this pain for a few months for that four years of joy..
Thanks bro! ;)


I'm definitely missing the hand that will ruin my pic too! Lol

No comments: