Thursday, June 4, 2009

Smiley!

Things can never be better. =)
We both knew what happened, dont we?

I'm starting my college life soon ; very soon in fact!
There's so lil time yet so many things to be done.
Gonna get my lazy bones up and get everything done sooooooooonnnnnn!

To-do-list :
-Re-dye my ugly hair roots!
-Get a new hp asap to replace the 'laubeh' one I'm using now. T_____T ( I'm still struggling with which model to get )
-Get a complete set of stationaries ( I've lost contact with these things for such a loooooonnnnggg time )
-Get a new pair of flats!!! ( A COMFY ONE )
-Get a new pair of shades ( Driving in the afternoon is going to make me blind soon )
-Do some last minute shopping ( Saje le since sekarang ni sales gilerrrr ) hahaha!

And, I need to get everything done by Sunday *cries miserably*
I didnt know why am I so nervous to step into college life... Maybe my parents influenced me.
They're nervous for now reason weiiihhhhh! Somehow, its so cute to see them so 'kin cheong'.
Lmao! First child la tu *smirks*

Have been to Penang so many times lately until Chuann Yien get irritated with my nerves today. Haha!
I've such a sucker when it comes to Penang road kay? Have been depending of Naz too much last time. Dang!
Advice from Master Teh : Just make sure that you have a full tank of petrol. Thats all you need!

My blog is lacking from photos lately.
Lappy went to see his doctor again today. =(
Most of my recent photos are saved in it. Will upload some when its back ;)

Smartie, Smiley is coming! =D

No comments: