Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Surrounded by Love

Weeeeeeee~ I'm blessed.
I'm blessed with two fathers in my life.
One, my Father in Heaven...
The other one, my earthly father ;)

I know its a lil bit toooooo late to post bout Happy Father's Day. ( lets just act as if its Sunday tdy ) hahaha
So, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!
*shouts out loud to the daddies in the world*

Went back school for CF last Fri. =D
Since Father's day is coming, the activities is obviously gonna be related to it. Lol
WE'RE TAUGHT THE WAY TO FOLD LOVESSSSSSSSS!!!!

Okay, I suck in origami. ( I realised I suck in alot of things ) hahahha
Anyhow, I gave it a try.. and eventually I gave up after folding one!
T______________________T
Coz I also figured out that, the loves gave up one me, not I gave up on them! hahahhaa
Although I suck in it, the other two humans are very good in it weihhh!
Chuann Yien and Nee nee!!!!!! They're very pro, serious!

CY!! ;)

The gifted hands.. woots woots~


Nee Nee!!

CY forced me to bend down my head to show the loves T____T

The one who suck in folding hahaha

The masterpiece! =D

No comments: