Saturday, June 20, 2009

Eighteen! =)

Yes, I'm 18!! Dang!
Going to be 20 soon.. and after that, I'll be working and stop schooling.. T_____T hahaha

Went out with ChuannYien, Hooi Teng and Nee Nee on Sunday.
Watched the worst movie ever weih!!

DRAG ME TO HELL!

Its a crap, full of disgusting scenes instead of scary ones. Ewwww!
I'm still wondering how CY finished up her meatballs after watching that old aunty vomit. XD
Went for Tomyam! =)
It was superb! ( although I cant take spicy food )
We went in most of the shops and fool around ( like its our own shop weih ) lol
Great day spent with great companions. *winks*

Had dinner with the family at night.
I have a very estate family! hahaha
All of us thought it was Father's day and we celebrated both occasions together. Lol!
Manatau, my dad found out that Father's Day is on this week, thus we celebrated it again this week ==

Slept early that night coz I'm having class from 9am-4pm on my birthday!!
Damn pathetic T_________________T
Went dating with my girls ( Sannie & TaiKorkor ) after class at Gurney. Weeeee~
LOVE YOU PEOPLE ALOT!!!!!! Mwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! =)
First stop : Manila Place
For my cake! Lol!
How sweet that is? =)
Sannie : Yoongie

We gave each other our first time the other day.
We we we we we...
We went for 3D movie!

Monsters Vs Aliens

Bob is stupid weihhhh! hahahahahah For real, a brainless monster. Lol!


Then, we went for our fake shark fin soup ;)



Chopper Soup at Chopper Board!


Sannie

Tai Kor!

Yours truly ;)


Then, we went Popular to get stationaries for me! hahaha

And as usual, we fooled around! ;) Sannie fell in love with the lightings there Lol!

Me , Ju!

Roars!!

Nie!!! Sze!!

Went Nicchi to continue our camwhore session! Lol! They have really great mirrors, k? ;)

The 3 mad cows!

Ugly posture, I know!


Roam around the mall later and send Sannie back to her hostel.
Sannie is the worst cow ever weihhh! hahahaha
Until now also she cant remember the way back to her hostel ==
She drove me and Taikor crazy around Pg that night hahaha
Sannie oh Sannie, repent k sayang.. =)


Had alot of surprises when I reached home! lol
I had a birthday cake!!!
From who? From who?
My longggggg lost friend, King Sern! Seriously, I'm very surprised. Lol!

Thanks alot! =D

I had a birthday card toooo!!!
From the humans from HSBM! haahah
Thanks dears! =) Was really sweet
*touched*

No comments: