Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bulan Baru




Ohhhhhhh! Its NEW MOON babehhhhh!!
*jumps up and down, squeals till the glass breaks*
It can be defined as love too! XP
 

Rushed back to Sunway on Thursday after my 11 am class.
All thanks to the boyfie who got the ticket one day earlier.
Wootsss! First show on the first day :D



He drove me to coll on that day. Weee!
And again.. He prepared breakfast! *melts*
Ham sandwich and our favourite strawberry jam bread.




Sent me to class and he waited at the foyer for two hours. 
Poor one.. I wonder how he spent that 2 hours..

I'll kill myself if I were him. Oopps!
And.. Off we go! Weeeeeeeeee~



Kay, back to the show ;
It could have been better. But... Trust me, whenever Jacob's out with his shirtless bodayyy...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *faints*
You just couldnt stop yourself from staring at the screen and STOP blinking! :P
I pity the boyfie by my side.. Couldnt control his estatic gf. LOL

Watched it again with the siblings and the boyfie on Fri. Wtf
New Moon overloaded! Yes, I know.. I'm that sick! XD
Uh-oh, I still go gugu gaga over his bodayyyyyyyy in the cinema. *slaps self*

STOP IT, Yoong Sze!!
Sheesh! Am having sem exam tmw T____________T
Books oh books, here I come.
I promise to be kuai if ya'll let me fall in love with ya'll kay? :(


2 comments:

Shuanggie said...

Your blog is SOOOOO lovey dovey.

Zoe said...

Tee-hee! urs also wad :P