Friday, November 27, 2009

Lots of Love and A Lil Pain

Penang Bridge Marathon is seriously full of love and just a lil bit of muscles pain :)
... All thanks to the boyfie 

Went over to Penang on the night before.
I was dead tired on that day coz I went to Pulau Aman with the family for the whole afternoon. Tsk
Reached QB around 9pm, we roamed aimlessly.. LOL
Got tickets for Planet 51. Yes, I know.. What a show rite?
But we're left with NO choice!
We've watched 2012, Christmas Carol.. Nothing left besides Senario, Astro Boy and Planet 51 :S




Right, it wasnt that bad afterall.
Full with sense of humour. It made me laugheddddd!! :D
Well, at least it helped us to kill our time.

Bought my LOVE, bubble milk tea after that.
Now the boyfie is GOOD in drinking it! He can differentiate between good ones and bad ones.
Tee-hee! Am good in influencing, dont I? :P




Went and meet up with Sharoon later.
Her cousie's new shop's grand opening.
WOAHHH! Damn chun weih the place! LOL

We're tired of walking and decided to go back to his car to rest.




Sobs.. No star gazing night. T________T
The sky was full with dark clouds and.. I can only see two white balloons by the side. Booooo!

His car was like rubbish dump the other night..
Stuff everywhere!! Pillows, blankies, bags, bottles, shirts, jacket, food..
Coz.. He brought double for everything. Tee-hee!
My personal Mr-plan-everything can even thought of bringing long sleeves for me just in case I'm cold.
Ahhhhh, I love you, bi! :D



US in the cinema.
And.. ME in his long sleeves!! :D

Now.. Sleeping in the car is the worst part of the night.
I hardly slept.. Although he said I snored *embarassing moment*
All I can felt was... Someone by my side, fanning and blowing me throughout the night to keep me cool...
He stayed up all night long just to make sure that I can sleep well.. Bi oh bi.. 

And.. my early morning breakfast was filled with over flowing love!!
The boyfie brought bread, tuna and strawberry jam. [ I dont take tuna so.. lets just cut if off XD ]
He made breakfast for me! Tee-hee!
Spreading the jam and feeding me while I sat in the car doing nth.. Waiting for his bread like a dead cow :P






Went for the  run walk after our breakfast.
Boy oh boy.. Who said fun run was FUN?
The starting point was so packed with humans!! Crowded gilerrrrr!
Managed to jog for a lil while and we took our own sweet time to finish that lonnnnnggggggggg 10km.


Biggie and I VS Bi and I





Being the oh-I'm-so-not-a-sports-person me, I wore the wrong socks!
My foot was starting to get blisters and he decided to change socks with me but ended up getting LOTS of blisters on both of his foot! T________________T *sayang*

I was EXHAUSTED after the walk..
Rusheni and I were shocked.. He's like.. He just went for 5 min walk. ==
Went back to his car and he massaged my leg to soothe the muscles! Weeee!
This explains why my legs didnt hurt that much kay? :P



Camwhored while waiting for him to pay the parking ticket.
Fuhhhh! He left his car with me.. YES, I sat at the driver's seat!!
Tension gilerrrrrrrrrrrr to handle such big car T_________T
Was fully awake and NOT tired at all when I'm at that driver's seat. LOL



Another saviour of the day! Gummy bearssss :)
Ate it throughout the walk.


Aww... Tell me how not to love him when he spoiled me so much?!
Daryl Aloysius Gasper, you're in deep shit! Am so gonna depend on ya so muchhhhh from now on. Oopps!
Just jokin' ;D
All I can say is.. How lucky can I get?
What else can I ask for? 

No comments: