Friday, November 13, 2009

On The Road

Yeah, I've been on the road very often lately. Like for real!
Have been driving around like mad woman for these few days. :P

My baby was admitted to the hospital on Wed :(
Went to visit him early in the morning before my 9 am class.
Ahhh, such relieved to see him :)

Went QB with Sannie and Lobhie after class.
Shopped a lil and shared alot! Girls, we NEED to hang out more!! :D
Nie bought pressies for her sis and I bought 2 tops from F21.
Question : Will I ever repent? :P

Had our dinner at Dave's Deli.

Yours truly's

Lobhie's

Sannie's

Us



At the hospital. LOL

Visited him again with Nie and Bhini after that.
Babes, thanks for accompanying me.

Woke up early in the morning again on Thurs.
Sneaked to the hosp to visit him again. Woots!
Both of us were having sleepless night, counting down the hours to meet each other. Lol.
Left for class around 8.15am and went back to see him again after my 11am class.
Three hours of break is such bliss :)
Yes, I'm that silly.
Drove all the way back to BM to see him and drove back to Penang again for my afternoon class.
P/S : Daryl Aloysius Gasper, you're THAT irresistible *winks*

Hoodie hoodie hoodie! :P


And I was damn 'lucky' on that day.
Hit my grandpa's car in the morning before going out.
Ooopps! The whole back light thinggy of my car came out and I didnt even realized it till I reached hospital. LOL!
It was hanging out with wires. XD

Then.. I bought a cup of hot choc before rushing back to coll at the afternoon.
And.. I spilled half of it onto myself and my car!!
The worst thing is, I was wearing white!! Ahhh, crap!
How I love Thursdays...

Friday is even worse. I'm totally worn out.
Fetched sis to Kimhooi's hse after class.
Waited by the roadside coz I'm that lazy to go back.. HAHAHA!

Lighting damn chun rite? ;D
Sunlight is such love!


And.. being the stubborn one, he came all the way to come and meet me.
Tsk tsk, I was soooooo delighted to see him *beams in excitement*
Went Sunway later to get tickets for 2012.
Rushed back home to fetch the family for the movie.


2012
Thumbs up!
Its a MUST watch! Cried several times.
Oooppss! Even the dad turned and looked at me *shy*

At the end of the day, I'm like a dead walking zombie..
I NEED TO SLEEP!!
I'm too old for this.. Hahaha!

No comments: