Sunday, November 15, 2009

US :)

As simple as that.
We're no longer you or me, we're US...

I may be the worse gf ever you can ever find..
Inconsiderate, self centered, forever in the state of denial and the list goes on and on..
Am not flawless, am not perfect.. Gahhh! I'm that pathetic? LOL
Like for real, I love to irritate him..
His speechless and rolls eyes expression is soooo PRICELESS :D
Okay, I'm a cow. Ooops!

Yet, you are the best gift I've got.
Its like a dream comes true..
Whatever I've been dreaming for so long..
You've made my dream come true...
You're more than what I've asked for

You're so different.. so so so so different..
The way you care for me, the way you love me...
You dont defined love..
You made me understand it..
You showed me what it is.. :)
Like you've always said.. Actions speak louder than words.
You prefer to prove than saying it. :P

I'm not good in words. Suck in it, in fact.
Well.. Definitely cant win ya in this. Lol
But, there are three words I'm very sure of..
... I love you
Sheesh! I sounded so cheesy HAHAHAHA

Okay, I was wrong.
I'm not the only irritating one. Look at him! :P



No comments: