Friday, November 6, 2009

Saturday

I'm staying at home today!
*screams out loud*

Tonnes of things are waiting for me in my room. :(
Gotta finish up my Phy tutorials. Ahhhh *kills self*
Gotta clean my wardrobe, hopefully...
And.. rest. Yes, I just need to REST!

Okay... No, I lied.
Am going Mengkuang Dam later..
Gotta train for Penang Bridge Marathon.
Semangat gilerrrrr :P

****

Its the month of November! How time flies?
Awesome month I would say :)
19 more days till New Moon's premiere in Malaysia!!!!!!
*jumping up and down in excitement*
Ahhhhh, couldnt wait any longer. Tee-hee!

Went Gurney yday with Emily, Zhi Shin, Ker Ting, Brandon, Jin Aun and Muven to celebrate Emily's bday :D
Muven ditched us for his gym session. :S
Had our lunch at.. err.. Wong Kok if I'm not mistaken.


Four of us ordered the same food. LOL

Us


Watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatball in 3D


Watched it for the second time.
And, I still laughed for their joke! ;P
Am that silly. LOL

Walked around. Shopped a lil. Camwhored a lot. Oopps!


The girls




Emily. Zhi Shin. Yours truly.



Before entering the hall. Awesome lighting, eh? ;P



I'll never get sick of myself :D


Came back for dinner with Daryl.
Gosh! How I wish I could hide in my bag or have longer fringe to cover my face yday..
Sheesh! How shy can I get? =X

Oh yeah, I mistakenly thought that a balloon was the moon yday.
Cant blame me kay?
It seriously looks like the moonnnnnn!
Just imagine, a white round balloon out of nowhere floating at the sky.
Please tell me it looks like the moon! *stares with big wet eyes*



No comments: