Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Seven Days

Happy One Week Anniversary! 
I know I sounded silly.. Dont give me that look!
I know its only a week.. But, both of us get hyped up easily for nothing! Tsk

Back to last week.. 11th of November ; 1111
Such nice date right? :P
Okay, I did the silliest thing ever! Like for real.
I chose the date! Oops!
Both of us were counting down for it.. HAHAHA
Yeah, am that meaningless.. But, a lil waiting and lots of anticipation wouldnt kill for a nice date rite? XD

And.. I guess we're not supposed to choose dates for these things.. 
Coz.. Daryl got admitted to the hospital on the night of the 10th! LOL
I wonder when will I stop torturing him and give him a good life.. ><
*cough cough*
Am aint that bad rite, bi? Please tell me you're lucky! *stares*

Kay.. I always keep things short and sweet, simple and nice.
Unlike him.. Always melt me by his words. Tee-hee!


Video calling each other.
Ahhhh, we'll never get sick of each other, dont we? 

2 comments:

Shuanggie said...

Soooooooooooooooooo mushy. :P

Zoe said...

HEHEHEHEH *shy* XD