Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall, Fell, Lost

Tears.
Its a familiar word to me.
Yes, I cried several times yday.
Went back home and quickly phone baby.
Cried, screamed, shouted, blamed at myself.
I'm disappointed with myself.
My straight A1 dreams are crashed officially.
No more dreams, only reality left.


The hope that I had in that paper was overwhelming.
I didnt expect myself to screw up the paper till this state.
Yes, I couldnt believe wad had happened.
I couldnt accept it. I need time la.
Time to heal, time to strive, time to score.


Ahhhhh....
Forget bout everything.
Its over.
Tears cant gain me marks.
Tears cant change anything.
Tears cant make me score.


Thats it...
No more procrastinating...
Its the time to strive.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

NEVER THINK OF THE PAST,IT BRINGS TEARS.NEVER THINK OF THE FUTURE,IT BRINGS FEARS.SO,LIVE LIFE IN THE PRESENT AND ALWAYS HAPPY

Zoe said...

hehe! I'll try my very best. =)