Friday, April 25, 2008

7 zhai [seventh smth..]









I dont fancy 7 zhai.. But its really cute! XD
JiaMin and GweiTheen drew 7 zhai on their hand at tt juz now.
Adorable~

JiaMin's


Gwei Theen's 7 zhai. She even colour it up!



I nearly spoilt babe's hp juz now.
Due to my clumsyness. ==
His hp's camera function is spoilt but i stubbornly go and open the camera and try to take some pics.

In the end, the whole thing blackout.

I quickly take out the batt and try to on it again.

Alas, it cant on!

mental breakdown

I waited for a period of time and try to on it again.

I pressed the on button but no effect!

The hp remained black and I remained blank!

I stupidly go and press the off button.

Thank God, it on back!
What kind of hp is this?
Beng!
I'll repent and never be busybody! Haha.








Whats this? =D











No comments: