Thursday, April 24, 2008

Frustration

Baby is going for camp again!
This time, its different.
Dunno wad agama camp is that.
3 days 2 nights without hp! -WTF
He came to my hse just now.
He's hp is with me now. =(
I'll die soon... Haih.

Why muz it be a compulsory camp for or Malays?
Teacher, I'm a Muslim but not Malay
Muahahahaha!
I'll be lonely for 3 days.
Argh... So long and draggy.
Yea, I noe 3 days sounds short for some of you..
But its too long for me! 72 hours without him..
We're inseperable!! XD


I was so reluctant to off the phone just now.
I wana continue talking... =(
I asked him how bout this sunday?
We planned to go out this Sunday to celebrate our 3rd year anniversary
He insisted to go.
Why?
He confessed. LOL!
I melt! Without realizing, tears were rolling down my cheeks.
My eyes were blinded by tears. woots~



Anyway, baby, take care! =)


I'll be waiting for this sunday!


Its just you and me =D


I'll be lonely for tonight's tt. Damn!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=) so nice to c u both together! may god bless u both always!! =) =)
ur a lucky gal that he's so nice and loyal to you gurl.. :D :D

Zoe said...

LOL!
Thanks thanks! =)