Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Convent BM?
Weird scul with weird teachers.
Swetha and Sageena came in and announced that whole class have to come for Hari Anugerah this Saturday to menyambut tetamu.
What? Menyambut tetamu?! ==
I'm also tetamu! XD
How to sambut myself? LOL!
Its ridiculous.
Who the hell on earth will go scul on sat morning juz to menyambut tetamu and go back?
I memang have to go, so its okay la.
I can stand like a fool for few minutes to sambut tetamu. =)
Later, Pn Teoh came and say have to wear baju kurung!
Wahhh....!! Too much!!
Baju kurung all not necessary.

Me : Then I'll come late. Dont wana sambut tetamu.
Jade : Good idea. I'll say my parents cant fecth so early.
Me : Ya, both of us come and take prize can d.

Then we start posing and acting in front of the mirror coz we're standing opposite it. ==

Luckily, later Rosshini told me dun need to wear baju kurung anymore.
So, I'll repent and stand like a fool to sambut tetamu although I'm very reluctant to do it.

I've juz realised my inner talent. Haha!
I'm good in imaginating things. LOL!
I told Sannie bout this and she's like.. "Now only you noe ah?"
I easily get high in my imagination.
I'll talk talk talk and think think think then laugh laugh laugh!
Okay, just forget bout it.


AND
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........

ONE MORE WEEK TO GO!

No comments: