Thursday, April 24, 2008

Physics?

I dun freaking understand why is this subject created?!
Angry!!
Learnt Fleming's Left Hand Rule tdy.
I was wondering...
How do ppl with no fingers use this rule?
The unfortunate ones with no limbs how to use this rule?

Andrea, san and veen gave me a stare. ==
Why? Is that a weird question?

Oh, yes! The leading role in our physics tt is...
Definitely not Anthony!! XD
Its him!!!


This lil creature lighten up the Physics lesson!


Woots~


So hairy! Wild and abandoned hair!


This is wad happened when cockroach fall in love with pig.


It even land on Vincci's hand!

All thanks to Mr Nazrin Shah who brought this cockroach! =)

Bio tt was not that sleepy tdy. Haha!
We learnt bout drugs.
Oh...lalala~ Take in hallucinogens to stop thinking! XD
I told Veen and Andrea bout my secret weapon in differentiating ureter and urethra.
Both of them dun have the confusion in remembering those two parts! So keng!

Me : Just remember that urine come out is 'shraaaa' then ure'thraaaaa'
Veen : Wad is this?
Me : It rhymes!! Easier to remember. LOL!

Later, I turned to Andrea and screamed "Help me! Help me!"
Bio raped me! XD
Bio facts squeezed and harassed my brain cells.
All the cytoplasm burst out and my nucleus is being molested.
If anyone wana commit suicide, read bio.
Dun go and jump down the building, burn charcoal or wad.
Just go and get one Bio reference book and read it.
Its mentally and physically abusive! =D

This is wad happened when two science subjects tt is in one day. I'll get mad and insane.

Btw, Malaysian Dream Girl left Adeline, Hanis and Cindy only!!
Why is Ringo and Jay voted out?!
I dun like Cindy!! Wakakakaka!

Malaysian Dreamgirl



Shall we dance tonight?

No comments: