Monday, April 28, 2008

Smile

Yes people, I'm back with pics! XD
Went Sunway with him yday.
Okay la, I noe its not a big deal..
Still then, I'm HAPPY!
Its just like...When I'm a kid, my mum gave me a lollipop! =D

Okay, thats nonsense.
Watched Run.. Papa.. Run
Yes, I forced him to watch cantonese movie with me although he don't understand.
Wakakakaka~
I'm bad, but its okay! LOL!
He can always read the subtitle, k? Heh.
Its all bcoz of Louis Koo! =)
He's so handsome!!!

Woots *faint*


Went to our 'lou tei fong' aka favourite place, Nando's to eat! =D

I love Nando's peri chips.

Here comes the highlight of the day.


Me : Baby, I want take ur pic. Can?
Baby: Can. Wait ha. I pose.
Me : ==

Such pose! XD


Baby : Now my turn to take ur pic.
Me : Oh.



Later, the food came.

Me: Baby, i wana take the food's pic.
Baby: Okay okay. I pose again.
Me: *burst out laughing*



Who's this? =X

waited for his mum to fetch us back...

Sweet escape

No comments: