Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Brighten up my life

Baby, happy 3rd year anniversary!!
Its been 1095 days together! =D


Yea, as I said in the previous post, I'm going to blog bout the happy ones...
Yday was chaotic in scul and after scul.
I'm not going to blog wad happen after scul coz it totally ruin my mood.
I felt guitly towards Andrea.
Andrea, dont angry le..
I'll treat u makan after test, k?
SORRY!

Back to my story.
I did chocolates for him!
I'm excited la..
Coz..
This is the very first time I did smth for him.
I failed to be a gf. Haha!
All this while, I did nth. Even a piece of card also none.
The main reason is I'M LAZY! ==
But I repented and did him a Bday card this year. XD

Went and makan with him yday.
The day was so chaotic till I burst out crying when I saw him. =X
I'd tried to control myself when I was in Andrea's car.
I told myself not to cry.. but FAILED!
I noe its memalukan, but its okay.
I just cant take it!
I suck in handling stress.
I'll either cry or shout. ==



So cute! XD

Here comes the poser of the day!







Never let go...

No comments: