Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pathetic

29th of April, 2008
It should be a nice, lovely and warm day.
It turns out to be a dark, gloomy and pathetic day.

I shall blog bout the bad ones and the good ones for the next post.

Yea, yea.. I'm going to blog bout my Biology "teacher".
Well, I dont think she deserves the word teacher!!
I can even teach better than her.
At least I can speak Bio facts in ENGLISH!
Cant she update herself?
Its 2008!! All science subjects are taught in ENGLISH!
WTF! Dunno how to speak, then learn la!
Plz kindly take some effort to learn English! -BENG

We've already tolerated her for a year.
Yeah, students should respect teacher.
But first of all, is she a teacher to us?
Does she teach? Do we learn from her?
She'd always drive us to our limit to stand her.
Its like....
We're always on the top of the mountain and now she's forcing us to jump down!

"Saya tak tau la. Hari ini saya tengok betul, hari lain saya mungkin tengok salah."
What kind of statement is that?
"Cikgu, saya pun tak tau la. Hari ini saya mau buat, hari lain saya mungkin tak mau buat." XD

She called us to re-draw our PEKA again!
We're willing to draw again but she MUST REPENT!
She muz wake up from her dream!
She cant even differentiate monocotyledon plants and dicotyledon plants! WTF!
Even primary scul girls who read the referance book also noe wad is that!

At the end of the lesson, I went and ask her.
Just to re-confirm.
The point point point, say say say and crap crap crap.
"Ini sajalah, macam ini pun tak tau kah?"
In my heart, i was thinking...
"CIKGU ADA AJAR AH? TAK AJAR, MACAM MANA NAK TAU?!" -BODOH!

She even told Rusheni that...
"Saya boleh cari gambar rajah untuk kamu, tapi saya akan potong markah kerana kamu tak ada usaha."
Fuck it la.
If I dint put in any effort, I'll draw ah? I'll ask you to correct mine ah?

Someone plz kindly go and slap her to wake her up!

Argh... everything is so srewed up. DAMN!

Btw, Andrea, I'm sorry to cause all the prob. =(




1 comment:

nostalgia.jesskang said...

Finally switch to blogspot... Haha... Check out mine at www.nostalgiajesskang.blogspot.com