Monday, April 21, 2008

Delighted

Yeah, Yeah!
I'm here to tell something GOOD! =)
My mum is prefectly fine!
Isnt that great? =D

Deng, deng, deng, DENG!!!!!!!
37 years back...


Sannie says i look like my mum! XD


Things are going good for her but not for me.
I'm pretty tensed and stressed out with my PPT.
Gonna break down soon.
By the time I absorb everything into my brain, all my brain cells will explode or my head will be swollen. LOL!
I dunno what to study! Dunno where to start!
In the end, I feel like giving up - GERAM!
I'm struggling, haih.. Its okay la.
When the time comes, I'll study! Yay!




8 more days to go! =)




We looked so studious *syok sendiri*

2 comments:

sannie said...

gosh...
u looked exactly like your mother...!
even the smile and everything..
good future for you!
ur mum so leng !yymqnoy

Anonymous said...

gud to hear tht ur mom is fine =)