Friday, June 27, 2008

Burn It

26th July 2008
Babeh, let's burn it! LOL!
We went to the Chemy Lab to do some experiments that day.
Guess what happened??
We burnt up the Chemy Lab! LOL!
The Bunsen burner dropped from the table and keep on spinning on the floor.
Yes, yes the Bunsen burner is still on fire!!!
Everyone ran like pigs and dogs out of the lab.
Miss Ooi is shouting...
... Off all the other fire!!..
Tension gilerrrrr!
Luckily, nth much happened.
The Bunsen burner leaked and spilled out liquid gas in it.
Smells horrible.


Went to Shasha's farewell in the evening.
After awhile, Shasha kept on asking where's Andrea.
I gave her a call and she rudely off my call! ==
Hurt! Haha!
Shasha is a pure joker. Just love to hand around with her!
She's cute, bubbly, jovial and everything! Haha!

I'll slap your face and put chilli padi in your mouth!
*inside joke*

27th July 2008

Our scul had Pameran Sains tdy!
Get lots of lollipops and sweets as souvenir. LOL!
I ate 4 lollipops tdy. Oh no la! XD
Attended CF meeting. =)
Tdy got High Praise la.
Okay, what is High Praise?
Yoongz : Sing till you get high! =D
No, k! Nonsense! =X

I'm frustrated.
I just hate the entire world. LOL!
I sounded emo. ==
Things are spicing up in scul.
We should repent!
Our mouth is a very dangerous blind weapon.
The curse that came out, the harsh words the spilled out, its enough to kill someone's heart.
God gave us 2 ears and 1 mouth.
Listen more, talk less!!
Yes, you, mind to talk less and accept more? =)

Need I say more?

No comments: