Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pissed

Yes! My internet connection is down again!!
Such COW!
Angry!!
This is not making sense at all.
The internet connection at my hse is just repaired and now...
... Its gone again! =(
I miss blogging.
Seriously, I got lots of pics to post but I cant post is now!
Geram!
By the time my internet connection is fixed, the post will be out-dated!
Yerrrr...!!!
I'm currently blogging in my hse?
Yes, I'm using my aunty's comp upstairs.
I cant upload my picz here la...
My aunt very kepo. Hehe!
Bio tt was estatic tdy.
You noe why?
Coz I sat beside Durian!! XD
Was sms-ing all the way with Chin Hwa and yet he's just at the same place with me.
No meaning rite?
But I like! =D
Baby is coming over tmw!
We'll be starting again our Sunday routine.
Study together.
Aww... so sweet! LOL!
*syok sendiri*
I really miss his smell in my hse, k?!
I'll be back for more...

No comments: