Friday, June 13, 2008

Passionate =)

I'm having difficulties in adapting to school life once again.
Its pathetic.
Tired like mad dog. ==
New tt timetable. It just make me feel sick.
But I was the one who chose to change.
So, just shut up and accept it. =X
I was so tired on Thursday and I even slept in class.
Its extremely RARE!
I am a good student, k? LOL!

Stayed back for CF tdy.
I was in charged in song leading.
Super tension, k?
The worst part is...
EVERYONE IS BACK! ==
Lagilah I tension!
It was OKAY la. Aint that bad I guess. =)
Thank God for that. =D
The games were fun. XD
I've been playing alot of games at school lately.
Prefect's camp, Olahraga meeting, RC meeting and even CF meeting!

Desmond gave me some eerie videos to watch just now.
Its eerie but somehow very entertaining. =D
Oh My, I'm talking shit.
Its weekend again!
Time to rest. Time to refresh. Time to recharge.
And I'm Lovin' It! =D
Emo-fied. ==
Bring me back...

No comments: