Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Smile

Smile. =)
Tdy is pure hectic.
Stayed back at scul till 4.30.
BM tuition from 5.30 to 7.30.
Chemy tuition from 8.00 to 10.00.
At the end of the day, I feel like smiling to myself.
I'm still ALIVE! =)

Got back all my results expect Bio.
Well, I was not pleased.
Maybe some of you will think that I'm a lil too much...
BUT YES, I'M NOT HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS
ecspecially Chemistry.

Yoongsze oh Yoongsze,
repent and strive harder for trials. =X

I told my friends one statement tdy.
I realised that I was way more childish than I used to be.
Should I be happy bout it?
I am physically growing, mentally distorting! LOL!
I wonder how baby can stand me... Haha! Poor one.


Maniac, I'm already missing you....... Helloooooo!!


Smile. =)

I will never be the same again...

No comments: