Saturday, June 14, 2008

Coupons

Yeah babeh!
I'm selling coupons for Jillian.
Its for her church's renovation and 10% to the Sinar Ceria Home.
Anyone who is interested, do contact me, k?! =D

I was irritated by my mum. ==
She was forcing me to study.
She was not satisfied with my results.
Okay la, I have to admit certain subjects I deteriorated.
But still then... Its all A, k?
That more than enough.
I need to rest la...!!!

I woke up at 2 pm tdy. =D
Such bliss.
I haven't been sleeping till so late for such a longggggg time.
Had Bio tt just now.
Its disgusting as usual. Haha!
Nearly slept.
Yes, I am a PIG!

There is this guy in Bio tt.
He's the worst cow. LOL!
Noisy to the max and always talk stupid thing.
He doesn't make sense at all!! =X

Anyway, I forgot to thank them yday.
They are Miss Ooi, Jillian, Lydia, Yennee, Chuann Yien, Hooi Teng and my sis.
They sang advanced bday song to me la...
At the end of CF Meeting.
Thanks babe!
Thanks Mis-sooi! LOL! Inside joke. =D



Emancipation....