Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My bday!

Yes, yes!
I'm blogging bout the surprise celebration they did for me.
Baby. San. Andrea. Veen. Teng. WeiWen. TaiKorKor.
Sageena. Jade. Swetha. Rusheni. Sharoon. Roshini.
Thanks babehs!
I was really surprised. =D

Tai Korkor aka Juliet bring me out for jalan-jalan.
Later, went I reached home, my maid lied me!!
She umpan me to the dining hall. Hehe!
I was so surprised to see one whole bunch of humans hiding in my dining hall.
I quickly ran AWAY!! LOL!!
Scared d.. heheh.


They prepared lotsa food for me! Haha! XD
Fingers lickin' good?
I'm really very happy!!!
They even stayed till 12 to countdown my bday!
I'm so blessed to have such great friends.

Bought by baby.


Yes. I am blind without my spects!
Baby : Boleh tahan la the cake. Not bad!
LOL!
Tai korkor : Yo, peace out!
Smokin' hot! =X
Later on, we get wild! LOL!
Camwhoring like there's no tmw.
Me : Dun la! Dun make me laugh!!
San : I want! Laugh like me!!


Then, we start to be eerie.

We wana be wild! LOL! So-called wild.

Me and Andrea : Dun act la.. Faster la!


Huisan lied us!! She didnt pose also.

Yeah! Finally!! SO bad!




Yes, the camwhore session only involve a few of us. =D



To be continue...

No comments: