Monday, June 2, 2008

Lovin' It

I'm starting to love very bits of my life now. =)
Although its is a pathetic state now, but I'm lovin' it!
This is because...
I can really feeeeeeeeeeel him in my life now. ==
He's always there for me when I'm down.
Yes, yes, particularly NOW!

Went out with him last Saturday, right after prefect's camp.
Went to Penang just to makan.
We jalan-jalan cari makan.
Went to QB to get some books.
Awww... so studious rite? LOL!
I think I nearly went to the whole Penang's hawker stall.
Okay, I must not mention what we ate.
Coz we ate like PIGS!
In the end, we even go and 'ta pao' curry chicken rice for supper.
Reached home late at night.
And I was half dead throughout the prefect's camp on Sunday. LOL!

I'm not going to post bout prefect's camp.
Its particularly lame and tired.
Thats all. ==

No comments: