Monday, June 30, 2008

Mix 'Em Up

I'm having split personality I guess.
I'm mixing up my feelings.
At this very moment, I'm happy.
The next moment, I'm emo. ==
I told andrea tdy that I was in a very bad mood.
Andrea replied, " Really? I dont think so."
Yoongz : HURT LA!!! =(


I'm officially addicted to Bubble Milk Tea!!!
Okay, I was not really that addicted le actually.

Stage One
I'll be craving for bubble milk tea.
I'll irritate my friends with my craving.
The worst victim will be my baby! LOL!
I'll force him to buy bubble milk tea for me. =X

Stage Two
Once I get hold of that cup of drink, I will not be that excited anymore.
I'll just enjoy my drink nicely and happily but not high-ly!

Stage Three
I'll get high after finish drinking!
So satisfied! So happy! So delighted!
So umph!! =D
And after this stage, I'll be back to stage one..
...miserable.


28th June '08
Went to scul early in the morning for gotong-royong perdana.
Me, Yennee, my sis and Lydia cabut at 9smth.
Went Food Fair la!!
Seriously, I prefer food that gotong-royong!
Dont you? =)
It was fun doing some volunteer job.
Tiring yet meaningful.
Me and Jillian get high over a small girl
Yes, yes, she is MIX!!
Chinese + Indian = CUTian! LOL!



Her name is Angelina Low and she's only 4!

Took her pics. I was a stalker! XD

She's not that cute in the pic but she was a great poser.




Later at night, we went AC.
We : Me, Baby, Andrea, Sannie, Vincci and TAIKORKOR!
Thanks korkor for fetching us there. =)
I've been craving for Nando's for... a very long time.
Yes, I got this craving for food disease.
Baby is supreme tired that night and both of us just beh-syiok each other for half an hour.
Yea la, childish la!

Yoongz ; Baby

Bi, I want drink bubble milk tea!
No!
I want! I want! I want! I want bubble milk tea la!
I say no!
Bubble milk tea, bubble milk tea, bubble milk tea.... *I keep on repeating pathetically*
Your mummy that day phoned me d. She say cannot buy for bi bubble milk tea anymore la.
=(

See, he prefers to listen to my mum! Grrrr!!!!
Beng fella.



29th June '08

Teng teng teng teng!!!!!

It was our 38 months anniversary!!! =D
I was quite high bout it. LOL!
No meaning betuiiiiii!

Went Penang to jalan-jalan cari makan.
And... best of all, I DRANK MY BUBBLE MILK TEA!!!
Woots~ Woots~
My life is particularly evolving around food nia.
This explains why I'm growing sideways!






Bring me to...

...to the place I belong.

No comments: