Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blessed

Its been a hectic week. Real hectic.
I've got no time to blog! =(

I've just got back from Penang and here am I...
sitting in front of the PC. *obvious*

Things that I've done in this week :

Baked butter cookies.
Baked cornflake cookies.
Baked chocolate chips cookies.
Baked cupcakes.
Cooked caramel apples!
Oh my, I sounded like a housewife, an ideal one of course!! ;)

Went Sunway with Baby, Sannie, Taikor, Sis & KH.
Went Jusco with him.
Went Jusco with cousins AGAIN! ==
Went Tesco to get CNY food. *drools*

Went Penang twice because of work. =(
Went Grandma's hse twice to deliver my fresh oven-baked cookies! =)
Went round whole BM with parents EVERY single day! ==
Went back to school. *sobs, I miss my school hall ; not the assembly though*

Most of all, I've abandoned my blog for a week!
Will be back for more soon...

No comments: