Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thoughts

Again, I am staring blankly in front of my lappy. ;)
I was supposed to read the new book I bought today.
Went Qb with ma girls. Chillin' out with them is just FUN!
Swetha is leaving for Taylors this sat.
Gonna miss you like mad cow!! =(

I'm currently working with my parents now.
Just to kill time! Hee!
AIA, here I come to haunt. =)
Tee-hee!



________________________________________________________


I've realized so much these days.
Things that are supposed to forget, things that are supposed to delete from my mind.
I know I'm not supposed to care bout her anymore. I know I'm not supposed to be thinking of her anymore. I know I'm not supposed to talk bout her anymore.
[ Wtf, I sounded like her ex-lesbian partner. =X ]
Its just frustrating to know that they changed the story.
Its not like I care, but why cant they just tell the truth?
Urgh. Its just disgusting to hear their lies. ==
Yes, I admit, I HATE them! *screams*
Call me childish or what-so-ever!
So what, huh?

Spread to the whole world that I'm the bitch?
Continue to act I'm-so-fucking-innocent in front of everyone?
Backstabbing bout me and my bf to everyone again?
Changing and adding more fake stories to the real one or maybe creating a new one?
Go on, you people!!

I am who I am.
I am the one who likes to set the record straight.
I am the one who will voice out whenever I'm uncomfortable.
Yeah, I am the one who HATES and DISLIKES somebody obviously in front of them.
I dont need people to like me and I dont need to like everyone!
Get it?
Thats it. Hate me if you want and stop reading my blog!
Yes, YOU!!! #%^&*#%^&*



________________________________________________________


*screams*
I felt so relieved after blogging it out.
Moving to the another chapter of my life.
Burning away the previous one.
Everything is over now.
I'm glad that I'm finally moving on, getting a life of my own.
Smiles. =)

No comments: