Monday, January 12, 2009

Its a love story...

Baby, just say yes.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess...

Tears were shedding..
Not because you hurt me, I missed you too much, just too much ; although I've just met you...
Those were tears of joy.
The joy that both us shared ; the memories.
Memories that would stuck in my head forever, memories that will never fade, memories that I will never let go...

I'm just grateful to have you.
Having you as my boyfriend ; a multi-tasked boyfriend.
You were my best friend, my soulmate, my listener, my family, my "mum", my "daddy", my "nanny", my everything...
What more can I ask for?
Sometimes, I do wander...
How am I going to live without you?
What am I going to be without you?
I never dared to answer those thoughts.
It hurts to know the answer.

I just wished to be with you every moment.
To spend time together, talking bout stupid and random facts bout each other...
You were practically whole part of my life...
My entire high school life was about you and now...
Are you going to be my entire tertiary school life?
I hope you will... ;)
I really do.

Romeo take me somewhere, we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say yes...

We were both young when I first saw you.

Very young indeed... We were 10!

No comments: