Thursday, January 1, 2009

The last day of 2008

Was supposed to wake up early coz gonna meet Sue Teng, Wei Wen and Lobhie at Jusco at 12.
I woke up at 11.40 at started to panic!
Immediately called Jade coz she was supposed to fetch me and she said she'll be reaching in 10 min!
10 minutes?!
Woahhh! Rush like mad. XD
Had a splendid day with them and not forgetting Sajoo & Biggie pops! =)

Watched this!

Laughed like mad but the movie was okay okay only overall.
Rating : 6/10
At night, went bbq at my grandma's hse.
Its our annual bbq meeting. Lmao!
Ate. Laughed. Ate. Laughed.
Thats it. Lol.
Reached home around 2 and slept at 3.


First day of 2009...
Went Penang with my aunt and cousin.
Went Kek Lok Si and Snake Temple.
Lame, I know. ==
But I've never been there before!! [ except once for Kek Lok Si ] Hee~


I've realized that my blog is lag of photos...
Shall upload bout my KL trip asap!!!!


Anyway, I'm going to work tmw!
Wish me luck, people!
*blow kisses*

No comments: