Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Lustful Dayout

It was supposed to be a normal shoe hunting day with Sannie and Taikor but it turns out the other way round...
Bad, I know. XD

Went Sunway with my sis earlier of the day to get my pants.
Then off we go ; Jusco!
My sis met up with KimHooi and I went shoe hunting with Sannie and Taikor.
I know, shoe hunting - The 4th pair of shoe for CNY ==
*shoot me, people*

After we bought everything we wanted, we settled down at Mcd to wait for Vincci!
It was the best choice ever!!!!!!
The correct place, correct time, correct target. LOL!
He made us screamed, blushed, laughed, smiled and went mad!
He totally attracted our attention. Lmao!
He was the Caucasian sitting at Old Town, opposite of us!
He defined HOT, HANDSOME, CUTE, CHARMING!!
Ohhhhhhhh~ Ahhhhhh~
Tai kor went mad! ;)

Well, I went mad after I saw the other him!
Muahahahhahahaha!
Both the guys gave me heart attack. Wtf.
We're just so high!!! =D
*grins*

Conclusion of the day : Good looking guys are meant to be excited about! =)

Yours truly =)

No comments: