Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009

Happy New Year! =)
A new year, a new beginning, a new life!

2008 was like a roller-coaster ride. Lots of ups and downs. A crazy year I would say.

Our [ The gf and the bf ] first time experiences in 2008 :

1. I received my first rose from him during Valentine's! I know I know.. Its already the 3rd time celebrating Valentine's with him and now only he repented to give me flower. Well, at least he gave. =)

2. I did birthday card for him!! Kay, its the first time I do something for him and I am supremely PROUD of myself! *pats self* Heheh

3. We celebrated our 3rd year anniversary together!! Obviously its the first time and it will be the last time too coz the next time will be our 4th year! Which is approximately 4 more months to go! Weeee~

4. He came my hse for studying! As a Form5 student, we repented kao-kao and studied together throughout the year. If my SPM is not good, I'll cry and shout hysterically! And blame him partly coz he always distract me. LOL! Just jk la.

5. We went St Anne's church together for the first time!

6. He drove me without license everywhere! Yes, he thought the police in BM town is all dead. ==

7. I drove him for the first time. I drove him with license! I'm not as rebellious as him. Hee!

8. He saw me in dress for the very first time! I DONT wear dresses or skirts during normal days.. hahaha. He drove me to scul for prefects' luncheon. Thats how he saw. XD

9. I screamed out loud in the cinema with him beside me. Its quite embarrasing lo.. Blame Twilight, humans! Its also the first movie we had different opinion on. I was so high and screaming and squeaking all the way while he was fast asleep. Rude! ==

10. He came my hse everyday in a month with my favourite ice cream! Sour apple!! =) How could I not love him? =X

11. I forgotten alot of things I've wanted to write... I'll leave it for the next post then. Hee!

Anyway, it has been a supremely blessed year for us. Hopefully, 2009 will be a better one!

When I say I love you, I really do. <3

No comments: