Saturday, January 31, 2009

Its CNY, people!

The weather is killing. The schedule is killing too!
Hectic, hectic, hectic! But, I'm enjoying it though. ;)

1st Day of CNY
Woke up early in the morning coz its the FIRST DAY!!!
First thing that pops up to my mind : Ang Pau - every kid's best friend! =)
And since its the first day after dying/highlighting my hair, I excitedly waved my hair to everyone. Lol.
Some of them don't even noticed it. *sobs
Kay lo... My hair is meant to be shown under light/sunlight la...
You'll see my hair shine and glow like a golden brown silk under the sun!!
[ Okay, its a lil bit exaggerating ]
Anyway, its fun to have everyone back in the house every once a year. ;)


2nd Day of CNY

Went Vincci's house. [ I MISS YOU! ]
Poor girl, she was sick! She was so passive that day...
Then, we headed to Sunway.
Was planning to watch Bride Wars but somehow.... Planned cancelled!
Ended up eatin' and chillin' at Nandos.
Yours truly la tu!
Outside Nandos. Noticed the same outfit color? Its our secret code... Shhh....
We went back to my hse to...
err...
CAMWHORE! ==
Jade & Me. The surprise lollipop from Him. ;)

A decent photo of me ; finally!
Hawt! Hawt! Hawt! Take it off, babeh~

Got a birthday present for Su-Fen at Sunway ; the pig above.
Went to her birthday party later at night.
Hands down, the food was GOOD!
Yes, Sajoo, the food was really GOOOOODDDD! ;)
She still remember us except for Sajoo. LOL!
She mistakenly thought Sajoo is Rosshini.
Fetched them back home and met up with Him again.
US!


I'm trying to impersonate his signature smile and he was trying to impersonate my decent smile.
Yes, failed miserably. =(
The crack heads!

Bliss =)

No comments: