Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally

Finally, I managed to sort things out.
Last weekend was hectic. Reality finally hits my brain.
I finally realized that it was the time for me to decide.
Yes, decide my future, wtf.
Dont ask me why, I'm always furious bout deciding my path.

Let's recall.
Woke up early on Saturday morning and went Disted to register.
Registered for January intake.
I'm freaking excited lo! =)

But, my hope to study is crashed.
The stupid hostel is quite pathetic.
The main reason my parents rejected it. Aihhhh...

Sunday was another pathetic day.
All the uncertainties.. Damn it.
Finally, I decided not to rush, think properly and wait for my results first.
Mum wants me to go Form6 just to stay near her. ==
Dad got no comment and leave all to me. I'm glad. =D

P/S : Once again, some people just don't understand that this is MY blog and I GOT the RIGHT to WRITE whatever I WANT!!!! =)

No comments: