Saturday, October 3, 2009

Baby, are you down down down down down?

So baby dont worry,
You are my only,
You wont be lonely,
Even if the sky is falling down,
You'll be my only,
No need to worry... ♥

Woots! Finally, mid sem test is over! ;)
Msian Studies is DONE! Yeah babeh, gimme back my Saturdayyyy!!! *high*
Another sleep deprived week.
Pimples, pimples on my face, why of all place you choose to grow? :(

Yours Truly.



Moviesssssssss! ♥


G-Force

Watched it with Daryl during the Raya holidays.
Wouldnt say its AWESOME but its not THAT bad either.
Its much an expected storyline and.. Guinea pigs are always CUTE! :)


Ice Age VS TomYam Noodle

Mr Daryl Aloysius Gasper!
Had our lunch at Noodle Station :)

We went Sunway for the movie but ended up eating Baskin Robbins at Jusco.
Was damn emo throughout the day. Ahhhh, shit do happen rite? XD



The Perfect Getaway

A typical storyline with a perfect twist of ending! ;)
I slept in the cinema! All thanks to Msian Studies and 3 hours of sleep.
Was supposed to watch with Lobhie, Teng and Daryl..
But ended up watching with Daryl only. Blahhhh!
Things do happen rite? Hahahhaha!


Went AC with the girls later in the evening.
Lobhie, its been such a LONG time!
*screams 'I Miss You' *


Guess what?
I've not been shopping like.. for a week!
Argh, hands are starting to itch now.
I need some therapy session asap!

No comments: