Monday, October 19, 2009

Watcha say?

"Wha- wha- what did she say
Mmmm whatcha say,
Mmm that you only meant well?
Well of course you did"

Oh well, Ms Flu gave me some love bite yday.
My nose kept on running away from me. FML :(
But.. Am much better now! :) I can kill tigers! *rawrs*
Thanks to Daryl for the med.
Was a sweet surprise indeed. Ooppss!

And and and.. Im currently re-watching Twilight again!
Yes, New Moon is coming out real soonnnnnn *squeals in excitement*
Am watching the cut-off scenes. Awww.... *faints*
Coz.. I fnally got my limited edition Twilight DVD! *screams*
Yesh, I noe its late... But I was searching high and low for it and finally get to ordered it.
Wootsssss!



Went to Perangin Mall to get it last Thursday with Daryl.
Seriously, the place creeps me out. Ecspecially the carpark. ==
And.. we went for my at Gurney after that.
Bubble milk tea oh bubble milk tea :)
Okay, one fine day, if I'm dead out of sudden...
The only cause is... Bubble Milk Tea overdose! Hahahah


My ♥ + My irritating exciting face!

One more thing...
I fell in love with my hair's colour under the sunlight! *SS moment*
Like for real.. I'm starting to love SS moment in the car XD

No proper pic of me.. Coz I looked like shit early in the morning driving to coll! *cries*

Will update soon bout the awesome Deepavali weekend. Catching up sessions with the girls :)

No comments: