Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Life is up everybody

The tide is high
But I'm holding on
I'm gonna be your number one
Number one, number one...


Yuhoooo, people! Imma going to blog bout Sannie's 18! Oops!
I know I'm a lil toooo late but late is better than never rite?!
Took tonnes of photos the other day. Wooossshhh!
I'll let the pictures do the talking aite? ;D

2nd Sept '09
Fetched San to Gurney after class the other day.
Met up with William and his gf, Daryl and his friend.
Went makan at Winter Warmers and jalan-jalan.
Messed around at MPH with weird soft toys! ;P

Us
Then, we went for our Chopper Soup and Chopper Board!
Loveeeeeeeeeee

Yours Truly & Mr Daryl


4th Sept '09
The girls' night out!
Went AC with Vincci & Sannie :)
Had dinner at our 'lou tei fong'!!!!!
Take, Take, Takehana! Awww... How much love we have for that place! ♥♥♥

Vincci & Sannie

Best California roll!!!

Our all time fav ;)

Yoongie. Sannie. Vincci.

Camwhored around AC after dinner.
Yes, we're that vain! Sue us! Hahah!

Yes, we believe that we can fly without wings!

Tell me you're lucky, nie!! XD

Before heading to Secret Recipe :)
Last but not least, a cake for the birthday girl!

San & Veen

Me me me!! Oopss!


Ahhhh, finally done with this late and long post!
Yes, pictures overload!!
Cant do anything if it cause eyesores.
Coz... we're vain like that! ;P

No comments: