Monday, October 26, 2009

Jumbled Up

Woots! Im back, people! ;)
Life's been treating me well recently.
Bits of sugar here and there... awwww, sugar rush!

Seriously, am taking lots and lots of sweeeeet food recently :)


Had 3 bowls of ice kacang in a week!
Plus 3 cups of bubble milk tea? *hangs self*

And some random outing here and there.
Yes, I've been growing sideways!
Ahhhh, chubby cheeks, please dont come! :(

Went for my love again last Thursday. Yes, two consecutive Thursdays.

The must-have-drinking-pose of Yours Truly VS The reflection on the mirror of Daryl


Poser of the Day!!
"Take me, take me! I close my eyes."

Awesome :P


Our tea on Fri.
Yes, sugar overloaded. I know!

Owh, yeah.. Monthly test is here.
Gosh, how I love my Stats results! *jaws wide open*
I dont even know how to react to it.. Yes, that 'AWESOME'! Dang!
One thing I'm very sure of is I'm going to have a great lecture from the parents when the report arrives. :/

I soooooo wanna get a pair of flats now.
Dont ask why! Random crave.
I can imagine the murderous stare from my sis now since I just bought a pair last fortnight. Ooppss!
But, a pair of extra flats wouldn't kill rite? ;P

P/S : Will blog more when the time allows. Till then! :)



No comments: